Sunday, December 14, 2008

I am old

So, i now am officially an old fart...seriously....
I went to a wedding with ym colelge buddies this weekend and was totally slammed today...i had the worst hangover since college...here is how, at this wedding, i realized i am totally old.
1. One shot of tequila totalyl anialated me....in college i used to play "tequila pong"...last night i had one shot and i was trashed. I had the world's worst hangover this mornig - i really hought i was going to die on the drive home
2. I stayed up until 2 oclock a.m. last night...it was possibly the first time in over a year that i have stayed up this late...
3. I found myself looking at some girls dresses and commenting that htey were totally scandalous and trashy......
4. I choose to wear my 1/2 inch kitten heels versus the nicer looking 3 inch heels i own becuase my feet hurt...,nevermind that the shoes totalyl didnt match
So, Im off to take my geritol and go to bed....at 9 oclock pm...grrrr

No comments: