Sunday, March 22, 2009

2 blogs in one night---holy shit!

So, I am starting a new feature in my blog (thanks for the idea amy)..I am calling it "Guilty Pleasures." We all know what these are...these are those things or moments that you indulge in even though they are the stupidest things ever and you think that everyone would think you are crazy for doing/thinking/ enjoying them...however, usually, you come to find out that other people have similar guilty pleasures....at least, you hope that...well, even if you don't, maybe you can geta laugh out of how retarded I am.....so, here is my inaugural section:

Guilty Pleasure #1
Driving my car, blasting "Boyz II Men" songs at top volume, while singing along....selects include, but are not limited to, "MoTown Philly" and "Thank You"

Guilty Pleasure #2
Eating potato chips on your cold cut/sub sandwich....yummmoooo...especially good if they are salt and vinegar flavor

1 comment:

Amy said...

I like your new feature! I never eat chips on cold cut subs, but I definitely eat chips inside a PBJ. Yum.