Wednesday, March 25, 2009

#3

So, as some of you MAy or MAYNOT know, I absolutely refuse to pay money for shampoo and conditioner....its ridiculous the amount of money it costs to buy the "special" stuff.....I absolutely refuse to spend 6.99 for small bottle of Pantene conditioner....especially because i have thick hair and i have to put a crap load of shampoo and conditioner in my hair...Not to be conceited at all here, but i have in the past received a compliment or two about my hair ...people ask if i use pantene or something special.....the answer is "no"...my secret is actually kind of gross---i dont wash it everyday and i very rarely blow dry it all the way (usually only about 25% drying by blowdryer)...yes , i know, "HORRIFYING" but my hair doesnt look like i stuck it wet into an electrical socket and french fried it....I have always bought "off" brands or generic equivalents....I usually buy Suave, because it has a really great clarifying shampoo...but i digress, because the whole point of this blog is that I want to list.....
GUILTY PLEASURE #3 --which is Coconut flavored conditioner....i love it...i feel like a three year old when i open up the bottle and sniff it...sometimes i even giggle...but i absolutely love using the sugary sweet smelling conditioner....this pleasure also holds true to "groovin' grape" conditioner as well.....hehehehe

1 comment:

Amy said...

I don't wash my hair every day either. I do wash it with conditioner only most days. And with shampoo about once a week. It keeps moisture in my hair and it works great.