Wednesday, June 4, 2008

GRrr

I am tired and I have to go to North Carolina tomorrow. I hate the south...people are ignorant and dumb and they are still fighting the war (which we freakin' won)....grrr...I was in the ER last night with my father in law til the wee hours of hte morning becuase Robert Wood Johnson is possibly the WORST hospital i have ever been to and i was afraid if we left him, we would come back and they would have amputated a leg or something by mistake--oh im sorry, that would have required one of the nurses to stop eating and come actually check on him....to top it off, todaya at work i had a patient walk off and got somewhat hostile all over a STUPID CIGARETTE!!!!!!!!!!!! Why they can not let my patients smoke is beyond me....and belive me i thnk smoking is a gross habit that can led to health problems...however, nicotine has been proven to calm schizophrenics...and when you have a 6'5" schizophrenic with a history of beating the crap out of people wanting a cigarette and he cant get one (even for 5 dollars a cigarette---outrageous!!), it doesnt make for the most pleasant situation..which our lawmakers or powers that be seem to give a flying shit about...meanwhile myself and my employees have to get cursed at and threaten....thats all i have to say about that--now the new jersey gestapo is really going to kill me because they want everone to thinking its a great idea....grrrr

No comments: