Monday, June 23, 2008

no jersey gestapo today

My wonderful SIL "tagged" me on her blog today for this cute questionaire (i love these things), so i dont have to worry about the NJ gestapo today!

Ten years ago: I was just finishing up my junior year of high school, About 70 pound skinnier, looking at colleges, I was working at the pharmacy, i was hanging with the blonde squad (somethings never change), dating roger and trying out to be SPHS Marching Band drum major....wow! times have changed!!!

Five things in today’s 'to do list':
1. Work (check)
2. Make dinner (UGG!)
3. Put away laundry (more ugg!)
4. Go to Target (WAHOO!!)
5. Sit on my ass (WAHOO!!)

Snacks I enjoy:
1. Twizzlers
2. Cookies (anything without nuts!)
3. Cake with yummy icing
4. Twizzlers
5. Strawberry shortcake

Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
1. Pay off my mortgage
2. Put a huge addition on my house (im never moving ever)
3. Buy a shore house
4. Pay for Big E's and Angie's college education
5. Drive cross country for 3 months
6. Go back to Hawaii (travel)
7. Buy more Disney timeshare points
8. Buy a hot, fast convertible car, a red tube top, trendy sunglasses, a Janis Joplin CD and drive around all day long with the top down
(yes i now there are more then 5 ansers here ---whatever, its my blog!)

Places I have lived:
Ok people, this is my "pathetic" catagory---i REALLY had to stretch it to make 5
1. Mahar Avenue, South Plainfield, NJ
2. Laurel Lane, South Plainfield, NJ
3. Elizabethtown College, Elizabethtown, PA
4. Plum Street, Elizabethtown, PA
5. Thomas Street, South Plainfield, NJ
(yes i am aware that i have lived basically within one square mile my entire life---i did go out of state for college!!!)


Im not tagging any one, becuase i only have 2 friends with blogs, and i was tagged by one of them already!! hehehhe...

No comments: