Wednesday, June 18, 2008

random thoughts

so throughout the day, i tend to get these random "thoughts"...however, i either forget them or they dont have a "theme".....so here they are:

- What does the time keeping office at work smell like cat puke? I jsut dont understand...eery single time i go down there, it jsut stinks!! I have no idea how people work there!

- When are they bringing back flannel shirts? They have brought back "skinny jeans" and "bell bottoms" and those god-aweful shirts that make you look pregnant....why have they not borught bakc the "grunge" look from the mid-90s? I miss flannel...it was like wearing PJs and you were still stylish!

- Why is it people think they have the right to ask you when you are having a baby? Is my reproductivity any ones business? Its like the minute you are married (god forbid you arent married!!!!! hos does a piece of paper suddenly bring ona barage of questions?) people feel like they must ask you...it obnoxious and rude!!! I swear to god! What if i couldnt have children...or was trying and couldnt get pregnant.? Wouldnt they feel like assholes!! What if i just dont really want children? does that make me a horrid person? I just tell people "i hate chidren"....it usually shuts them up becuase its hard to have a response to that...hehehhehe...let poeple think i am a heartless bastard (because i am)!! I think next time some one asks, i am going to ask "oh, so when are you going through menopause?" Also, not everyone feel likes they want to repopulate the earth with offspring or that it is their god-given right to pop a kid out...whatever....people are ridiculous!


ok enough random ramblings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you have these random ramblings.....you make me smile..thank you!
Joani:)

Meredith said...

Dude woman, you crack me up!!!!

Here I've given you something to ramble about today.....I tagged you on my blog. it's totally silly and ridiculous but it's something to talk about that won't get you hunted down by the gestapo ;)