Tuesday, August 19, 2008

olympics

Ok , I would just like to say that the chinese gymnasts are total fucking cheaters.......First off, there is NO WAY they are all 16 --i mean, i know gymnasts starve themselves and never go through puberty, but 2 of those girls look like they are down right infantile. According to the TV, they have valid passports...which is retarded becuase the passport is issued by the Chinese government which also incidentally controls all the sports programs as well. What a fantastic way to check age, you dumb olympic people!!!

Second off, i am willing to bet after the American girls won all individual all-around that the gynastics judges were totally kidnapped and tied up and whipped until they promised to give all the apparatus medals to the Chinese...lets face it, China doesnt have the greatest human rights record. How the hell can someone fall on their KNEES and get a bronze medal!?....frankly i think i could have done a better vault (ok, for all of you laughing at that mental picture, fuck you).

I know the above post sounds like i was kidnapped myself by George Bushie and brain washed with his foreing policies (g.w.b. foreign policy= there are no countries other then america)
, but come on people!!! you dont have to be a genious to figure this stuff out.

Anyway, so my sister-in-law left her piece of crap car outside my house...which i didnt mind for 2-3 days becuase she was having a medical emergency....now its starting to piss me off becuase i honestly htink she just doesnt want the car any more and is too lazy to dispose of it correctly.
I actually wanted to blow it up last night and frankly the only thing stopping me was that marco pointed out I would need an excelerant and I would be wasting 10 dollars worth of gas to blow the car up properly...at 4 dollars a gallon, it just wasnt worth it....so it will continue to sit in front of my poor neighbor's house with is windows wide open until I can convince my DH to let me have it towed..................grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No comments: