Thursday, October 2, 2008

The most wonderful time of the year....



CAN YOU BELIEVE ITS BEEN A YEAR?!?!?


Well blog readers (all 4 of you) I am off to Disney for my first anniversary tomorrow!!! I CANT WAIT!!!! Marco is making me leave my computer at home---not so sure how i feel about this, but maybe its a good thing to kind of just go away for awhile...so anyway, you wont be hearing from me for a week! I will be enjoying disney and getting away from the rat race for awile....i am very much looking forward to this, as this is our first big vacation since our honeymoon!





I would just like to wish my hubby a happy anniversary and point out to everyone that my husband is possibly the most wonderful, patient, loving human being ever to walk the earth and I love him very much. The crap he puts up with is amazing and he is still a wonderful and caring person!! I cant believe we have been married a whole entire year!! Time flies when you are having fun!!!








2 comments:

Meredith said...

Happy Anniversary to two of my favorite people on this earth :) I love you both VERY much!!!!!

Have a wonderful trip!!!!!! Tell Mickey I'll see him in a few weeks!!!

Amy said...

Happy anniversary!!! Hope you guys have a wonderful trip.