Wednesday, October 1, 2008

ding ding the witch is dead

So the asshole is gone....Mr. wisdom tooth was extracted today....and I must say it went better then expected.
Of course I cried like a baby, but this smart dentist( may be i would live next door to him) offered me nitrious oxide!!!!! That shit is AWESOME!!!!! Why other dentists have jsut told me to stick it out is beyond me! It was like taking 3 xanaxs (xanai?) and feeling the effects immediatly...then waking up immediatly as soon as the O2 was put on!!!! I even got to pick which "flavor" I wanted ( ipicked rootbeer). Of course I loved this because I am a very olfactory-person.
so here is a shout out to our wonderful secretary Eileen at work who basicalyl booked this appointment for me....thanks for forcing me! now I can enjoy my vacation in witho ut htis bastard of a tooth bothering me!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That's great! I'm glad it went ok. Hope it heals quickly.