Thursday, February 5, 2009

in mourning.

I just finished "breaking Dawn" last night at 11:05pm (late for me, isnt it?)

I am so sad....

*SIGH*

I feel like I dont even want to read anything else because NOTHING will live up to TWILIGHT....

I cant belive Im on this bandwagon....i usually shun books that are so popular...but there is a reason these books are popular. I have not been this engrossed and personalyl connect to a set of books since I read the "little house on the prarie" set when i was 9....and at least those books are based on real events and real people and not werewolves and vampires! In my small brain, the Cullen family of vampires are living out in Washington, jsut waiting for me to come a visit...I was acutally having dreams about these books and characters, including dreams i had last night!
sad, i know..... hmph! :(

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh BELIEVE me I understand. I still occasionally dream about Edward and Bella. It's all I can do not to reread them but I'm forcing myself not to (yet). Did you read midnight sun yet???