Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Punxsutawney Chloe? ....You Decide!



So every year, my dog Chloe, whose origins are somewhat unknown, sheds pretty much every single hair on her body. Usually this occurs in the spring time, around March. Conversly, she gets very very fluffy and soft and warm for the winter. It seriously looks like she puts on 10 pounds for the winter and gets skinny in the summer.
This year Chloe's coat got ridiculously fluffy in NOvember. Marco and I were convinced it was going to be a cold winter....and, as we all know, the weather, sans that last few days, has been RIDICULOUSLY freezing!
Well, last week Chloe started sheding her fur like CRAZY!!! My couch and clothing in COVERED with Chloe fluff. Marco brushed her TWICE on Sunday and my backyard was full of floating chloe fluffs. SOOOO...I am banking on the fact that Winter is almost over and Chloe is more accurate then that stupid groundhog, who says 6 more weeks......Lets see if my theory holds!!! If not, I am going to have a really, really cold puppy!!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I choose to side with Chloe!