Saturday, February 7, 2009

my weekend


So I am spending this weekend doing a course on Kineseo taping. For those of you who arent PT/OT/Atheltic-type people, Kineseo taping in aform of taping which can do lots of cool stuff like inhibit or faciliate muscle gorups, protect joint, get rid of bruising/swelling, etc etc etc....I only totally understanding about 40 percent of what is going on , becuase a lot of it is PT based (ie back and spine)...however, its pretty neato! I took a picture of a gastroc. (calf) taping taht was done on me to help with plantar fascitis....i am testing it out to see if it really does anything for my plantar pain...we'll see!!!


Anyway, the upper extremity stuff is pretty cool and seems useful. I also learned one to help with lower back pain, so im hoping to use that on myself when my back is killing me.

later!!!

No comments: