Sunday, May 10, 2009

I RulE!






Why do I rule? Take a look at my Saturday project:




ok I realizse its upside down, but i dont have the patience to flip it right side up.






that is the GIANT half dead rose bush I took out of the side of my house, formally known as "the jungle " (and not the one with dead animals).....I took this out all by myself..I RULE....it took me 45 minutes, a minor leg wound, "vinyl" burn from falling and rubbing my leg against the side of the house, and a lot of sweat, but I popped that sucker out! Needless to say I was very very proud of myself....I personally HATE to garden and do yard work.....But since i am not a mom, i didnt really have a good excuse to sit on my butt this weekend, so I attacked the yard...MArco nd I have prett much neglected the outside of the house for the past 3 years because we hate outdoor work. We have a landscape guy coming in to do the front where we took out all of the bushes out, but decided to try and do something with the backyard outselves, because hopefully in 3-4 years we will have an addition going on and will have to re-do the landscaping in the backyard entirely.
It took my 2 hours to mow the lawn, because of the rain.....and then i moved onto the "jungle" portion on the side of the house...this is the finished product...








1 comment:

Chris said...

Did you get attacked by the white monster that came after me?