Tuesday, May 20, 2008

my small excitment

OK, so my blog last night was a little evil...that is because i am evil....But sometimes i think maybe my job makes me evil---case in point - the OT meeting today....my poor boss!

Anyway, a little note of happiness...

I heard"I saw the sign" by Ace of Bass today on my radio...I was SO EXCITED!! I used to LOVE Ace of Base! They were best thing to come out of sweden (besides pretty people, and ABBA)...Its just one of those songs that you hear and it makes your blood tingle and the nostalgia runs over you---needless to say, I totally sang it on the top of my lungs...and then had the song in my head for the rest of the day, along with their "other" hit song "All that she wants is another baby..."

Ok, off to have dinner with some of my favorite people!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ummm I TOTALLY vote for ultimate cage fighting. LOL! See you soon :)