Sunday, May 4, 2008

Reason #5654 why I should not have children

So on Friday I was sitting at a light in PLainfield, waiting very impatiently for it to turn green...In a back yard 2 houses away from where my car was, a boy around 6 was trying to ride his 2 wheel bike with training wheels...for some reason, depsite the training wheels, this child was having difficulty mastering the bike.....After some time, he proceeded to hit a curb and then take a slow-motion tumble off the bike....


And what do I do?
- Do I exclaim "Oh my! That poor child!"
- Do I look to see if he is ok/conscious?

no, not me....I burst out into uncontrolable laughter!!! It was the funniest thing I had seen all day!! I am so going to hell!! My window as wide open - Im surprised i didnt get shot!
And the even sadder thing is, as I replay it over and over in my head, I still find it hilarious!!!

No comments: