Wednesday, July 2, 2008

wild turkeys and oil in watchung

Have you ever had one of the mornings where you feel like you may have sampled some of the mushrooms from Alice in Wonderland? As a matter of fact, ironically, CNN had a piece on the spiritulaity of taking 'shrooms today....
So, anyway, i digress - I was in my daze and i had to sit for 25 minutes on the approach to the watchung circle...I was so irritated when i got up there! I have no idea what the hell they were doing, but i swear to god, it looked like they were drilling for oil! And i was so hostile and cranky and tired and out of it that i actaully got MAD that the borough of Watchung was not going to share the oil with me....and that i have to pay 4 dollars per gallon to fill my tank..yeah i was out of it....
And then i got to work and the largest freakin' turkey I have ever seenwalked in front of my car and looked right at me...i swear to god, he gave me the stink eye! And then he wouldnt move...i beeped my horn and he just sat there and looked at me....
grrr...
i need a vacation....or to work later hours :)

No comments: