Sunday, November 30, 2008

in side my head

Ok, so I named this blog "random ramblings" for a reason and here they are for today.....

1. I must agree with husband and admit that Beyonce is freakin' hot in her new video "Put a Ring on It".....and I say that in the most heterosexual way......but she is hot...she has one of the nicest figures in music/hollywood and hse knows how to dress and show off her greatest asset, which is totally her ass...it is lucious....If she were to ring my door bell and ask to take marco away, i would totally let him go because she is totally hot.
2.
Why, when you are checking out at stores, do people never have their money/credit card out to pay...today i was at the express lane at the A and P..the checker was somewhat fast so the line was moving nicely...however, the TWO people in front of me totally slowed her down! The woman in front of me was just kind of standing there with a "DUH" look on her face and the cashier actually had to ask her to pay...then she took nearly a minute to rumage through her freakin' purse to look for her debit card....people, its not surprising that you have to PAY at a store....i dont understand...maybe this is the Jersey in me speaking, but its really annoying and wastes my time!! Move it along people!!!!
3. I am TOTALLY sick of people making snarky ( i love that word) comments that i dont cook....like i am a bad person and/or dont take care of marco....ok first off - look at marco and i---do we look like we are starving?!??! I think not. I take very good care of my husband, for all you old fashioned assholes out there (and he also takes good care of me) --I do his laundry, i clean the house, and I just got done making peanut butter cookies for him ( i do, incidently like to bake). Secondly, why the fuck does it bother people so much?!? So i havent cooked dinner since June 29th...(witht he exception of the ziti I made for work , the water i had to boil for my dogs when we had the water main break, and the pineapple souffle for thansgiving) .who is it bothering? I DONT LIKE TO COOK!!! I DREAD IT!!!! I dont even like to eat the food i do cook, so why would i do something i dont like and wont eat (and yes i realize that whole "not eating stuff I cook" thing is quirky, but i AM quirky)?! I dont think people realize but i do not sit on my butt all day at work ...i am on my feet lifting and moving people for 7 and half hours a day and ,at times, these people can puke/piss/poop on me...i certainly do NOT feel like going home to prepare a meal...not my thing. THIRDLY - for all you people who are like "ohhhhh---you would save so much money....blah blah blah blah"......why do you care whta i do with my money...there are many people I know who throw their money in the trash and people are afraid to say anything to them about their money management skills..... my mortgage is paid, my school loan is paid my car loan is paid, i have clothing, i dont have young children to feed/clothes, provide for, and my heat/electricity/water is still on....I make sure my niece is well-nourished and i feed/clothe/provide for her on a regular basis....yes i will admit, it does get slightly pricy, but hey - i dont smoke, i dont drink, i dont wear makeup, i dont use hair products, I dont get regular hair cuts or manicure or dye my hair, i dont carry a fancy purse OR wallet, i dont wear designer clothing and/or shoes---so, if eating out and not cooking is what i want to do, i am going to do it...its my vice. And sadly enough, we do have it down to a science....we can eat out most nights for under 20 bucks....we can eat under 10 bucks if its Paulo's (does any one know if their dining room is open yet?)
Now , I will be cooking for christmas eve, so my lovely pots and pans will get utilized...and i do bake every so often, so my oven doesnt feel lonely.......so if you are worried, dont be..I love you all anyway.....hehhe...sorry for that rant...wow, now i feel better!

4. I cant wait for it to snow...i cant believe i am even typing that...not a major snow, but a nice 2 inches, just to make everything look pretty! I love the holidays, and always have, and i feel like it would be so pretty and awesome if it snowed a little bit...a nice christmas snow!


ok, i am done....i am going to read my book before we head off for an early dinner (at the outback, in case you are wondering....)

2 comments:

Chris said...

June 29th?? Poor Marco.

Daisyyran710 said...

um was the not cooking rant directed towards me? I vaguely remember talking about this with you but dont think i was against you? hmmm hope it wasnt me..