Wednesday, November 26, 2008

pre-thanksgiving shopping

SO I think marco and I found a really great shopping trick....

I had rad somewhere that Kohls was having their midnight madness sale today...however it wasnt advertised...when you look at their website, there are adds for opening at 4am (!!!!!) on Friday, but made no mention that Kohls was open to midnight.

MArco and I went to KOhls to see what we could find and found out that ALL of the 4 am sales for Friday were actaully in effect for tonight after 6 oclock....o we were shopping in KOhls until abot 1030 this evening ---AND THE STORE WAS EMPTY!! It was fabulous!!!! I wonder how many other stores offer this?!

So no bloack friday for me (i was actaully thinking of stopping at Kohls BEFOE work on Friday!)



I hope every has a really nice thansgiving!!! This is one of my favorite holidays! There is so much to be thankful for this year!!

No comments: