Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Nebraska...its actually a cool state

I have nothing to blog about.....i do not rubber stamp or do craft shit....my sarcasm has been somewhat dampened because i actaully enjoy my job and am somewhat happy in life (afraid to say that)....I am boring.
Marco says I should blog about him because he moved the poker table out of my dining room....after 2 months....or how i finally cleaned our room tonight (it was gross)....or how marco hung up a shower curtain for me.
yes my life is boring...busy, but boring....
I think that may be a good thing.


btw, check out chris's blog.....the drums have died a slow and painful death...so sad..

anyway, im babbling.

Although, I did want to comment on an interesting news story I caught...i may get myself in trouble for this, but i dont really fucking care.
So Nebraska passed a safe haven law, in which people could surrender their unwanted children to hospitals/police station if they are unable to care fo them with out a penalty.....many other states have this law...well, nebraska forgot to put an age limit on this law...so out of the 35 children surrendered, only SIX of them were under the age of 10!!!! People were flying form out of state (i.e. georgia, florida) to dump their unwanted teenagers!!!! How insane is that???!?!?!




....thats what I was thinking...and then i realized that this phenomena actually occured in my own family......marco and i are nebraska......talk amoungst yourselves.....

3 comments:

Meredith said...

DUDE!! you must give a warning before posting something like that....my poor laptop *almost* got sprayed with a mouthful of Diet w/ lime!!!! not cool Nebraska, not cool at all ;)

Chris said...

So much to say.....

Amy said...

I actually had that thought when you started talking about the Nebraska thing... I probably wouldn't have said it, but since you did... :) I think you guys are awesome.

Happy Thanksgiving!