Tuesday, November 18, 2008

more eights

so my bro -in-law stole my list of 8s which i stole from my friend amy, whom I think stole it from her cousin....well chris decided it needed to be 8 lists of eight....so here are my last 4----keep in mind that chris made these last few up please (see the second and last category).

8 Movies I Cannot Turn Off If They Are On TV
1. Forrest Gump
2. An American President
3. Knocked Up
4. Ferris Bueller
5. The Bird Cage
6. Father of the Bride
7. Anchorman
8. Wedding Crashers

8 People I consider "Tools"
1. Various relations whom i can not mention (but not the one other people in this family think is a tool---i think he is just funny)
2. My ex-ceo at my previous place of employment
3. George Bush
4. Dick Cheney
5. Sarah Palin
6. another person i can not mention in public without pissing off friends/husbands/relatives
7. Newt Gingrich
8. Donald Rumsfeld

8 Places I Want To Go But Have Never Been
1. Alaska
2. Glacier Nation Park (yes, i am still stuck on that stupid national park show)
3. Germany
4. US Virgin Islands
5. British Virgin Islands
6. Grand CAnyon
7. Las Vegas
8. Florida Keys

8 Reasons Why I Rule (this one is hard, chris)
1. I have a brain
2. I have a good job
3. I still sleep with a stuffed moose
4. I am a member of the rock band "bleeding Anus"
5. I am a secret reality show junky (ondemand rules)
6. I am a sarcastic asshole
7. I bought my first house at 26
8. I can speed read

hehehhe...ok people, i think im done with lists!
later gators!

No comments: