Saturday, June 27, 2009

Back from Vaca

We just returned from a FABULOUS week at LBI. We rented a house with my BIL, SIL, and Big E. The 6 of us had an awesome time, despite the weather. There was really only one day that was a total "washout", but we managed to keep busy! We did all of the things that i love to do at LBI, including eating at Skipper Dipper 3 times!! (not that i really had to twist any one's arms to ea ice cream). WE all got a little burnt (ok, chris got fried) on Thursday, but it was a perfect beach day.
So glad that my family got to spend time with me in a place that i have been going my whole life and love so much! CAnt wait to go back!



(...wow, did i just actaully write a positive, non-hostile blog post? Vacation sure did me some good!)

1 comment:

Amy said...

You should go on vacation more often. It suits you. :)

In other news, less than a month til Alissa's wedding!!!