Wednesday, June 3, 2009

She's a Killer!!! (pronouced "KEEL -- ER" with a bad southern hick redneck accent)






I put this picture up because you can see how ferocious Chloe is...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........look at her lion face.............she is deadly!!!




Ok, may be not.

However, as of June 3rd, 2009, its Chloe - 3, Cute furry Bunnies - 0.

Chloe has been catching and killing the bunnies that dare enter 132 Thomas ST. yard space. I am somewhat proud of her.....those bunnies are fast and Chloe is less then athletics. In fact she is famous for needing "rest breaks" when we walk her to the park (less then a mile away). but somehow she manages to get these bunnies in short bursts of adreneline.

I also feel bad for the bunnies as well. Somehow it is my job to scoop up the dead bunnies and dispose of them...mostly becuase my husband cant handle blood and guts too well....i have finally managed to get him to hold the "body bag". Im not going to lie, but it kind of stinks coming home from work to dispose of bunny bodies....oh well! hopefully the body count wont continue to climb!


1 comment:

Amy said...

Poor bunnies! Chloe is sweet but I won't lie, I choose favorites. I choose Baggy/Baggie/Bagi/however you spell his abbreviated nickname. I love that dog.