Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The crabs are back!

Last night, as I am just about to fall asleep, my DH turns to me and goes in a VERY excited tone "I am SO EXCITED? Tomorrow the crabs are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I almost fell out of the bed.
For all of you sickos, get your mind out of the gutter.
He was referring to one of our favorite shows - "Deadliest Catch"
For some reason, we both love this show. I dont know why I like this show. I personally am very afraid of boats and sinking and this show chronicles both of them. Some of the wide lense shots even make me seasick just WATCHING them....However, I am addicted!!! I even have a favorite boat - The NorthWest!! Sad, Sad, I know....
So I somehow got on a SPAM list so my blog was down! I think I have finally rectified this situation.
I really cant blog much about some of hte recent events of my life, as to not offend people (why i care, I dont know....oh i guess i do - remember, I am working on being "nice?") Lets just say this past weekend was a freakin' bitch!!!
Catch you later gators!

No comments: