Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Whew!

I just got my "Reunion" news for Etown. I am sad to say that my notes did not make it in...probably because i forgot to send them in....i am so bad with stuff like that! I am jealous of people who are organized with those "clerical" things...Its hard enough for me to remember to pay my bills - Thank god for Marco! As 1950's housewiish as that sounds, i must admit I hate dealing with my finances ! Well, as of Friday I will be a happy home owner and be so poor that i wont have any finances to even deal with! ha!


Work today was slightly obnoxious. So, I dont know that I can talk about "work" here because the State of New Jersey gestapo ( in my imagination the state of ne wjersey employee gestapo are made up of our scary personnel staff dressed in blackk leather jackets with guns with Governor Corzine limping behind them as the ring leader...but I digress) may show up at my house and fire me and/or arrest me under some obscure Patriot Act law that allows them to, so I will talk about it in "general terms."......Two words: Retarded employees---talk amoungst yourselves....


So, for all of "stalkers" who didnt get to read about me in the reunion notes because Im a slacker, here are my own reunion notes:


Where do you live? i live in New Jersey (none of that PA shit any more), South Plainfield and as of Friday will officially hold the title of "Townie"...For most of my life, except for my short time in "that other state" [PA] I have lived with in one square mile....You gotta dream big, people!

Spouses: Marco and I got married on October 6th, 2008 and he has not killed me and/or been commited to the local psych unit as of yet (although I am apparently an evil influence on him), so I would say that is a moral victory!! hehehe....j/k - i am very happy!


My fondest Etown Memory: Sooo many....Hershey Park, Dell day, My car breaking down on 78 twice, in Hamburg and juts about everywhere else, Swimming in Lake Placida while wasted out of my mind during Senior Week (damned dead nazi shots!!! You cant drink ANYTHiNG with JAEGER in it with out acting retarded) , drinking and swimming in my baby pool for 2 years on Dell Day, Swimming with Amy and Alisa under the Beer pong table...while drunk.....hmmm...there is a wierd pattern of swimming and drinking here...Wow, I was kinda a lush in college - now I cant even handle a small glass of red wine!!!!!


What I would do if I could go back to 2003: NOT USE MY CREDIT CARDS EVER!!!!!! They are the root of all that is evil...hmm, not graduate and stay in college FOREVER?


So its time for Thais's "NERD TIME":

I did, in fact finish the fluff book and have now moved onto another chick lit book called "Kind of Married"....I am finidng its a bit more serious then I thought...however, it is set in NJ so of course I will finish it! Anyony have any suggestions for new reading materials???? does any one even read my blog? who knows!


Tomorrow night I am going out with work people to celebrate many milestones - Mary's 25th anniversary (despite her 22 years of separation/divorce), Craig's bachelor party (he isnt even going out with us because of wedding obligations), and OF COURSE - our successful move to the new hospital!!!!!!! (which of course, we havent moved.....it was postponed....AGAIN). All in all, going to be a wonderful celebration!!! hehehehhehehe


thank you Mary and Stefanie for commenting - it made my pathetic day!!!


I will leave you all some of my political adgend, jsut becuase i feel likebeing an ass tonights....so all you republicans and conservatives (i love you any way!!) can CLICK OFF now so i do not offend you.................





I took this picture down in north carolina while attending my sister-in-laws graduation and i just found it on my hard drive--It says "bush F-cked America (can i say f-ck on my blog?!) -it was on my desktop for awhile...i figured i should post it, so maybe when the New Jersey gestapo comes to arrest me for blogging about my job, they will actually have TWO reasons to arrest me under the Patriot Act....plus i have listened to way too much CNN today.....hehehhe...later gators!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently bought Timmy a shirt that you would definitely not like....it says, " My parents are raising me right" with a picture of the elephant on it!!! hahah

I read your blog. I love you even though youre a democrat : )