Tuesday, April 29, 2008

support joe!

So I just got an email from my crazy friend Joe, whom I have known since I was like 11. Now, I say he is crazy because he is riding ACROSS THE UNITED STATES BY BIKE!!! I cant even cross Clinton Avenue without getting hit by a car on my bike! I think its a really cool thing , and I can imagine Joe will do quite fine with the riding.
He is riding to support the National Lung Association, because he suffers from asthma, as I also do (he and I frequently swapped inhalers in school - really safe, I know - but if you cant breathe, you cant breathe!!). Its a really good cause and it seems he needs to raise 5 grand by June!!! So here is the link:
www.seejoeride.com
If you are a "blog stalker" such as myself, you can also bookmark it and stalk him as he makes his trek!

No comments: