Sunday, April 6, 2008

I have a blog

Its 11 pm on Sunday night - WAY past my bed time. I am waiting for the dryer to buzz and I have decided to FINALLY sign up for my blog. Im not sure what the hell I am going to post on my blog---I do not have children (well, i have furry children and i will most likely post cute pictures of them) , I do not have pretty crafts or hobbies to post about (i read - Im boring) and I am not actively campaigning or running for any office or post (although i will periodically utilize this space to shamelessly push my liberal views---and if you dont agree, i dont really give a shit because its my blog---so ha ha). My spelling sucks and sometimes I type too fast and for get letters, words, phrases etc etc.....deal with it!
Anyway, welcome to my blog and enjoy my randomness!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!!! Looking forward to your random ramblings......and I'll just ignore those liberal views ;)