Monday, April 7, 2008

wow! I am a dork!

so I told my DH that i got a blog and he responded with a groan.....i was a little miffed and then my loving dear hubby of 6 months told me he thought it was a bad idea because my assholey-ness may come out and he thinks that only him and my boss Mary (isnt she lucky?) are aware of my full bithchiness/assholey ness.....
so anyway, if i come off as an asshole, im sorry.....but not really because as i mentioned previously - this is my blog!!! However, I did make a resolution to be nicer in the month of April...its day 7 and its not going so well!! I have tried though....kind of, sort of...whatever, I mean well!
Anyway, I would like to take this chance to talk about my new band....yes i am a member of a band and we are awesome...i play drums, marco guitar and chris, my bro-in-law, is the singer...
...and if you havent already guessed, i am totally talkin about "rock band", my new favorite thing in the world....i am sorry to say that i spent my entire Saturday night playing this blasted game...and yes, i am fully aware that I am a loser...
To continue with my loserness, I would just like to say that I am totally addicted to the "John Adams" miniseries on HBO---possibly some of the best TV I have seen in a long time. It is historically accurate in pretty much every detail, which is AWESOME and sometimes hard to find with historical film!!! If you havent seen it, check it out! Even my DH, who tends to find history a bit boring, is totally engrossed. Its ON DEMAND, so check it out!

BOOKS: Since I dont have cute kids and/or cute crafts/hobbies to post about, I am going to post about the books I am currently reading. Currently, I am reading two books. I am reading JOhn ADAMS by David McCullough, which the miniseries is based on (wow, I am jsut reading this blog and realizing I am a total nerd). It is really really intersting, although a bit dry at times, as most straight history is. However, I am increasing my basis of useless knowledge by millions of brain cells and it makes me happy for some reason. The second book I am currently reading is what I would call "chick fluff"---its not trashy (not too trashy) but is an easy read. Its called "Shoe Addicts Anonymous"...its pretty cute!
That is for now! I should be done with the shoe book by thursday!

later gators!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow how did i rate this honor or is it just that i'm the only one who's bitchy enough to fully appreciate it.

Unknown said...

oh and i love john adams

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogger world! I don't have one yet, but Kevin and I talked about having one to display our pictures and tell everyone about our honeymoon,etc. I just don't know how you're going to have enough time to keep up w/ it; you're soo busy! Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and support your decision to speak your mind! That's what blogs are all about, enjoy it:)

Love ya,
Stefanie