Monday, July 7, 2008

so i think that some people just dont know how to take me....

i say things that seem really really funny in my brain...and they seem funyn to me when i say them...usually they are laced with sarcasm and curses, but none-the-less i think i am funny.

Apparently other people do not, because aside from a select few, people just look at me like i have lost my mind. I especially get this stare from OT students at work and people i do not know very well. I find it annoying...is it just that they are just too stupid to understand my humor? Or am i really just an unfunny asshole....hmmm....something to think about.

While you ar eall pondering that, I would just like to say that for hte next 3 weeks, i will have 2 teenagers resdiing with me...so take it easy on me

No comments: